Members & Partners
College and University Member Institutions
Benefits of CCNH Membership
- Financial support through grants for service learning programming
- Public education and advocacy for service learning
- Public and legislative outreach
- Access to national Campus Compact training sessions, conferences and institutes
- Collaboration/coordination of special projects with other state Compacts and state agencies
- Resources and publications
- Statewide training and networking
- Coordinated participation in national movement and initiatives related to service, service- learning and civic engagement
- Provide subgrants to member institutions for various initiatives
Private Sector Partners
CCNH has developed a private sector partner program with area and statewide businesses. Through their support, CCNH is able to bring even more services to our member institutions and communities.
Why Become an Private Sector Partner?
CCNH seeks corporate partners to join with college presidents in a dynamic, integral partnership to ensure the long term viability and impact of CCNH and its mission. The time is ripe to create sound models for public/private partnerships that not only address real problems in our community, but also provide enduring solutions in an enterprising way. This partnership is an ideal initiative for several distinct and substantive reasons:
- CCNH’s programs are multi-leveled, leveraging hundreds of student volunteers to address the immediate needs of children and the community while working toward the reform of the K-12 and higher education systems.
- CCNH is an effective structure, representing a statewide consortium at all levels of higher education institutions, thus creating far-reaching access and potential for impact in local communities throughout the state. CCNH can be a powerful system for the statewide delivery of services.
- CCNH is already providing statewide leadership on a service and service-learning initiatives. CCNH has established collaborative relationships with the Corporation for National Service, Volunteer NH!, the NH Literacy Task Force and the NH Department of Education, among others. Entering into long term partnership with CCNH will enable corporate members to play an immediate and effective role in service policy and planning, programming and advocacy, as well as in making a difference in local communities throughout New Hampshire.
Any company interested in information about becoming a private sector partner should contact Deborah Scire at (603) 223-2302 or email email@example.com.