Membership in Campus Compact for New Hampshire is open to any interested president or chancellor of an accredited, nonprofit higher education institution or system in the state.
Connecting Campuses and Communities
Campus Compact for New Hampshire helps colleges and universities connect with their communities in mutually beneficial ways. CCNH membership offers a host of benefits to help campuses work effectively with community partners to build lasting relationships, address pressing social issues, increase opportunity, and improve student learning.
- Grants for community engagement programs
- Coordination of state initiatives such as GEAR UP and VISTA
- Public advocacy and awareness building for community outreach efforts
- Capacity building through training and statewide networking opportunities
- Models and resources for faculty, staff, students, and administrators
- Collaboration on special projects with other state Compacts and state agencies
- Access to national Campus Compact professional development events, resources, and higher education initiatives
- State and national recognition for exemplary work