Deadline Extended! Campus Compact Impact Awards
The deadline for Campus Compact’s national Impact Awards has been extended through September 30, 2021.
Apply now for these prestigious awards, which recognize faculty, community engagement professionals, and academic institutions for their leadership in advancing the public purposes of higher education. Individuals may be nominated by a colleague or submit an application on their own behalf.
Campus Compact has created Impact Awards in five areas:
- The Nadinne Cruz Community Engagement Professional Award, celebrating the ethical leadership and advocacy demonstrated by higher education community engagement professionals
- The Richard Guarasci Award for Institutional Transformation, recognizing four-year institutions that have worked to address issues of social concern by aligning practice and values in service of the common good
- The Eduardo J. Padron Award for Institutional Transformation, recognizing community colleges that have worked to address issues of social concern by aligning practice and values in service of the common good
- The Ernest A. Lynton Award for the Scholarship of Engagement, recognizing full-time, pre-tenure faculty who connect their teaching, research, and service to community engagement
- The Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award, recognizing senior faculty for exemplary engaged scholarship
Learn more about application requirements at compact.org/impact-awards.