Co-facilitate a Fall Community of Practice
Campus Compact’s Communities of Practice provide a unique opportunity to join community engagement practitioners across the country to dig deeper into specific areas of engagement practice. We are currently seeking experienced community engagement professionals to lead discussions, joint activities, and relationship building for a range of communities.
Communities of Practice will be convened between mid-September and early December 2022 (based on co-facilitators’ schedules) and will typically consist of six 90-minute virtual sessions.
Campus Compact seeks facilitators for communities in the following areas:
Fall 2022 special topics in partnership with the American Council on Education (ACE):
- Tenure & Promotion
- Community Colleges Preparing to Apply for the Carnegie Elective Classification for Community Engagement
- Third-Time Applicants for the Carnegie Elective Classification for Community Engagement
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Community-Engaged Learning & Teaching
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Partnerships
- Equity & Inclusion
- Institutionalizing Engagement
- Program Administration
- Supporting Engaged Faculty Development
Application deadline: Friday, August 26.