CCNH staff is available to come to your campus as a resource to consult and/or deliver a variety of workshops. Specifically, we offer an Engaged Faculty Institute specific to service-learning course construction, implementation and sustainability.
Inclusive Excellence Toolkit: A Guide for Higher Education from CCNH (New!) This toolkit assembles resources from a statewide symposium, Project Inclusion New Hampshire: Assessing and Enacting a Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity on Campus. The symposium explored strategies for making higher education more inclusive in ways that benefit all members of the campus community. View the toolkit.
- 7 Ways to Engage Your Campus
- Debate Watch Party Guide
- Dorm Storm Guide: Registering Voters in Residence Halls
- Applying STEM to Real World Issues Through Service-Learning
- Building Deep and Sustainable Connections Among Sport, Academics, & Community
- Building Interfaith Cooperation Through Civic Engagement
- Building K-12/Higher Education Partnerships
- Civic Engagement and Sustainability Education
- Creating a Year of Service on Campus
Measuring Community Impact Resources
- Campus Compact Resources
- Campus Compact of Southern New England Resources
- North Carolina Campus Compact Resources
Other Useful Websites
* Disclaimer: All information herein is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, but the readers should not assume the information is official or final. CCNH does not assume responsibilities for errors and all information is subject to change without notice. Links from these pages to external web sites are provided as a service to visitors and do not constitute an endorsement by CCNH.