Your narrative should address the following items:
o Please describe the community need to be met and the population(s) to be served by your project
o Provide an overview of the kind of programming your project will provide. Please note projects should be focused on improving college aspirations, increasing the belief that college is an option and increasing access to higher education for low income individuals seeking higher education and increasing higher education success for low income individuals.
o Explain how your project will recruit and manage volunteers to support access and success of low income populations and/or leverage both in kind and cash donations to support the project.
• Secure office/desk space with office supplies
• Designated on-site supervisor responsible for daily supervision and the completion of reporting and evaluation requirements including four quarterly progress reports
• College ID with library privileges
• Phone, computer, voicemail and individual email account
• Access to fax, photocopier, and printer